Monday, January 25, 2010

Stock photo



It's two minutes to midnight and there has been no time for new photos today. The primary reason is that our house, commonly referred to by my parents as "Thompson Estate", is conditionally sold. Fingers crossed, closing is scheduled for the end of next month. Much of today has been spent on tax research and paperwork, which has officially confirmed that there is reason I'm not a tax accountant. Here's hoping the worst of it is behind us now. So, in lieu of a January 25, 2010 photo, here's a stock photo from my collection. :p

I took this shot in October last year, after turning on every possible light in the house. It was part of an assignment for the SAIT Low Light & Night Photography class.

Deets: f8.0, 30sec, 34mm

1 comment:

  1. Loved this image then and I still love it now. :0) You'll have to frame it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails