Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cooking for one


Dave is the chef in the family. I'm the baker (and occasional sous chef when there's lots of chopping to do). I'm subsisting on cereal, bought lunches and frozen dinners in the chef's absence...but at least they're "healthy" frozen dinners! I've been trying to think about what I "cooked" when I was single...I didn't buy frozen dinners but I can't really think of what I ate. Hmm...maybe that's why I used to weigh a lot less? :P

As a side note, this was the first time I've used my new 50mm f1.4. I love the speed but it's gonna take a while to get used to the fixed focal length. This is my first prime lens and I found myself groping the lens in search of the zoom ring!

Deets: f1.4, 1/250, ISO 1600 (probably could have taken it down a bit...but don't think I'll be printing this one off for framing anyway!)

1 comment:

  1. Weee! Congrats on getting your 50m f/1.4! You'll get use to it in no time. Although I use my 70L so much when I switch to my 50m I find myself trying to change focal lengths. Welcome to "Zooming with your Feet". heh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails