Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disappointment



I have been coming home this week to let the dogs out at lunch....even though it's only 10 mins here from work, the hour goes by really fast but today I made an effort to take photos of these flowers that are outside the kitchen door. However, when I loaded them on the computer tonight they seem overexposed and the pink isn't as vibrant as it should be. Boo! I hate when photos look okay on the camera's screen but when I upload them they're disappointing. Unfortunately, it's dark way before I get home from work so there's no opportunity for do-overs...maybe tomorrow at lunch.

Deets: f4.0, 1/320, ISO200

1 comment:

  1. Post-processing is your friend! You could tweak that in either Photoshop or Adobe Camera Raw (thru Bridge) easily. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails