Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it bad...



....that this is already hard on day three? I had a hard time figuring out what to take a photo of today. I left for work around 8 and got home after 9:30 (long after dark). After I reheated dinner, I took a few shots of this vase. Not super happy with it...high ISO again and wonder if I should add a macro lens to my wish list? Off to bed now...this is gonna be a long week.

Deets: f5.6, 1/60, 70 mm, ISO1600 (...and clearly I broke the rule that shutter speed should not be slower than 1/focal length)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I never would have pegged it as a vase, it looks like sand dunes.

    I break that rule all the time. It's mostly for camera shake, so if you can hand-hold and avoid it, good for you! The grain is nice for 1600ISO too, it's not very obvious at all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails