Saturday, January 1, 2011

Doggy Dentist


Roxy was excited for her 'car ride' on Thursday morning and she was still excited when we left her behind at the vet for her teeth cleaning appointment. However, Dave reports that she was no longer excited when he returned to pick her up later that day...she seemed a bit bitter and was not quite herself until she'd had a good night's sleep. A couple days later, she's back to normal except for this patch of shaved hair on her leg and a similar one under her chin. We're not too sure why there are two patches....it looks like the one under her chin saw more use...so perhaps they couldn't find a vein here? Roxy was kind enough to cross her legs ever so cutely as I was trying to get a shot...but I could only snap one before she uncrossed 'em again.

Today's January 1...time to reflect on Project 365. Upon reflection, things didn't work out ideally - it seems like I only posted less than 50% of the time. A couple things threw me off - vacations and busy work periods. So, I'm vowing to start anew....and am going to try not to let these things throw me off this time. It may not be pretty some days but I'm gonna try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails