Friday, January 14, 2011

Cage of Cuteness


Yet again, Roxy needed to see the vet this afternoon. While we in the waiting area a taxi van pulled up. The driver came in and one of the ladies went outside with him. They opened the back and I could see a huge cage but not what was inside it....I assumed a typical Bermuda Pitt Bull or Rottie was one his way in. However, they just continued to stare at the cage for the longest time, which seemed a bit odd. Eventually, the two of them lifted it out and I could see it was full of puppies! I wasn't sure what they were at first because they seemed so big but when they got inside, the owners explained they were Great Danes! They were SO cute and their feet were SOOO big! There were seven puppies in the crate and the owners explained that they were only 5 weeks old and that they had TWO MORE at home! I couldn't help but think how small Lola was when we picked her up at seven weeks...these guys were almost as big as full-grown Lola - that poor doggy mom! (Of course I didn't bring my purse with me...I had to borrow Dave's blackberry to snap this shot!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails