Monday, September 13, 2010

The Most Important Meal of the Day

These are low quality Blackberry shots but I've gotta post 'em so I can look back on them and drool.  We went for a late brunch at Orange one morning in Chicago.  We had to do an about face and look harder because we some how missed it the first time but it was definitely worth it.

We had the Frushi (i.e. fruit sushi) to start.  It was expertly cut fruit served with sticky coconut rice.  Divine!


I followed that act with the "Pancake Flight".  They change the four flavors included weekly.  Luckily for me, the flavors of the week were (clockwise from top left):  Orange Coffee White Chocolate, Coffee Berry & Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake and Coffee, Pecan & Kahlua.  Um......coffee and chocolate?!  I'm in.  Couldn't quite finish it but I put in a valiant effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails