Monday, September 13, 2010

Faster Than a Speeding Bullet. (Maybe Not!)

I think I've mentioned my inexplicable fascination with snails on previous occasions...but I don't think I've ever actually seen one on the move before. So, naturally when Dave mentioned this morning that he'd been doing yard chores (dog related!) and had seen a snail "out of its shell", I had to delay the drive to work and arrange an impromptu photoshoot for the little guy!



deets: f/5, 1/320, 100mm, ISO800

Embarrassing footnote: My snail knowledge is serious lacking. When Dave told me it was out of his shell, I went out looking for the snail MINUS the shell. Apparently I should have known that a snail can never leave its house behind...then it'd be a slug! I blame snail inexperience.

2 comments:

  1. Really need to get a macro lens! There is one on kijiji right now for $100, Canon 200 f/4. I just bought the flash though, and while cheap, owen might get a tad upset if I spent more money on gear this month.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails