Monday, February 1, 2010

An end to posting from the bed



We bought this pre-fab desk from Staples before we left. I unpacked it two weekends ago with the ambition to put it together on my own and surprise Dave when he returned. However, I soon learned that it weighed a few hundred pounds and came in more than 50 pieces, not including the hundreds of screws, dowels and other bits. At that point, my motivation waned and I decided removing it from the boxes it came in and disposing of the ridiculous amount of styrofoam packaging was achievement enough. The picture-only instructions indicated the estimated build time was approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. Ummmm...not quite accurate...

Anyway, the computer now has a home...and no real trees were harmed in the making of this desk!

Deets: f/1.4, 1/80, ISO1600

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails