Thursday, July 29, 2010

Exciting Cricket Action

The forecast was for scattered thunderstorms today, so the only cameras that made it to Cup Match were our Blackberries...

...as a Canadian, I find a sport where a match can go on for two days and still end in a draw to be a bit of a farce! The fact that they have to stop games for meal breaks also makes me chuckle! On top of that, even when the game is on, there's a lot of down time, as captured in this shot:



Bonus shot:

I found this 'mobile ATM' hilarious - not too sure where it might make other appearances! (That puddle was inside the front gate...and that area was dry when we arrived....there was a downpour at lunch...good thing I left the camera at home!)



I discovered that Dave's Blackberry has 5X zoom (used it for the first shot), while mine has a measly 2X zoom...however, judging from the quality of these shots, mine must have more megapixels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails