Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nothing says 'Happy Easter' like a personal-sized trifle!



I made my first visit to the gym this morning, after a 3+ month hiatus. (Can you say 'procrastinator'?) However, any benefits were quickly negated. We've just returned from Easter brunch at the Fairmont...I guess my expectations were low because I was very impressed by the Vegas-style spread. Champagne? Check. Ice sculptures? Check. Cheesy live piano muzak? Check. Chocolate fountain? Check. Dessert table longer than my living room? Check. On the agenda for the afternoon? Undoing my top button and lying on the couch with everything crossed while watching the Flames. Hopefully at some point, I'll be able to move.

Deets: f/5, 1/250, 44mm, ISO800

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails