Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hitting a 365 wall.

I'm disappointed that my posting has been sporadic lately. I'm really struggling for subject matter. I mean, most weekdays, I get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, watch a bit o'telly and hit the hay. There just aren't a lot of photo ops in there. I've just added the gym to the beginning of that routine...but I think snapping photos there may be frowned upon. I can usually find something to shoot on weekends (although certain weekends, like this one, I end up working both days so the ops are still limited). I need some inspiration...if there are any 365ers reading, do you have any advice?

2 comments:

  1. I look at the flickr Group "Project 365" for inspiration - http://www.flickr.com/groups/project365_2010/pool/

    I also check out the Canon EOS and Canon 7D users groups. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No advice, because I am hitting that same wall. It is a lot harder than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails